Keyboard Problem!!

swanny2 18:24 30 Sep 2008

My friend has a problem typing. only when he goes too the ebay site,it only types 1 letter at a time he has too move the curser in front of the next letter too type. unless he types really fast,but hes a novice.
In other places the keyboards ok .
ive been too control panel/keyboard set it too fast etc.still the same,any ideas please
thanks

lotvic 20:27 01 Oct 2008

I don't understand that.
Are you saying that only on ebay the cursor stays at the wrong side of the letter? that doesn't make sense to me especially if the keyboard behaves ok for other typing.

If the cursor is moving to the left of letter typed then effectively he is typing backwards??

birdface 20:33 01 Oct 2008

I know that there was problems with e-bay in the last couple of weeks, running slow etc.But as far as I know e-bay sorted it so maybe if your friend starts e-bay from his favorites maybe delete it and run a new one.

swanny2 14:20 02 Oct 2008

sorry lotvic i mean he can type a letter ,then when he types again it wont work hes got too clik the cursor Behind the next leter too start again. if that makes sense. :O)

lotvic 20:29 02 Oct 2008

OK.
I think if it only happens on ebay site then it must be ebay and not the keyboard.

swanny2 21:57 02 Oct 2008

ye thanks for advise :O)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?