KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TROUBLE??

second best 00:40 09 Apr 2003

HI I @M HAVING TROUBLE EVERY NOW AND AGAINW ITH MY MOUSE SELECTING MORE THAT ONE ICON FOR INSTANCE ON THE DESKTOP ALSO MY KEYBOARD WITH STICK ON CAPS WITHOUT IT EVEN BEING HIGHLIGHTED> THIS IN TURN SELECTS A LOT OF THINGS RANDOMLY AND I SOMETIMES CANT SHUTDOWN> MY TEXT IS STUCK LIKE THIS TILLI FORCE A RESTART> ANY ADVICE> AT THTHE MINUTE I CANT DELETE OR SELECT A PARTICULAR POINT OF TEXT TO EDIT COZ IT SELECT STHE WHOLE TEXT

Djohn 00:44 09 Apr 2003

I hope it doesn't sound too obvious, but have you got them in the correct order on rear of PC? J.

second best 00:59 09 Apr 2003

yes john thnx< if i select caps lock < it actually uses lower case< as you can see> i must point out that this is not a problem all the time< only randomly< most totff the time its ok> i have just ended an online gaming session> this happened the other night also< and the same happened< so it might be directly linke to the game> anyway im going to reboot>

Djohn 01:08 09 Apr 2003

I've just noticed in your last post that when you have Caps.lock on you are printing, > < > >> < instead of.,.,

Even with caps lock on you should still get your . and , and only get < > by pressing the shift key as normal.

Not sure what is causing this, but hope it helps to point you in the right direction. J.

second best 01:13 09 Apr 2003

ok, djohn, i looked in dr watson and this was there. does it make any sense to you?

c0000005 playGETPOS(00243559)

by the way. since i rebooted it's ok, but it wil happen again i know. ayway, thnx.

Djohn 01:23 09 Apr 2003

Tried a search in google and found that the first part of code is an (access violation (C0000005).

But can't find any reference to, (playGETPOS(00243559). J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?