Keyboard and Mouse Combo

Angry Kid 12:36 03 Jun 2007

Hello,

I am wanting to change my keyboard and mouse as my current one has seen better days!

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Angry ;)

Vega2424 12:44 03 Jun 2007

I definitely like the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard and Microsoft Wirelss Optical Mouse 2.0. Got it from Argos.

Chris the Ancient 13:20 03 Jun 2007

Also, Tescos are doing a wireless multimedia 1000 set which has a wireless keyboard and mouse. for about £25.

The mouse is no great shakes, but I'm finding the keyboard being wireless is a boon.

CtA

Pineman100 14:31 03 Jun 2007

I got my first wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse some months ago. They're brilliant - I'd never go back to wired units.

The optical mouse is also much more precise than a ball mouse and works on virtually any surface.

squillary 17:04 03 Jun 2007

I haven't looked, but is there such a think as a wireless keyboard but wired mouse combo? The battery-life of a cordless meeces is a right aggravation.

Stuartli 17:28 03 Jun 2007

Buy an optical mouse that uses a rechargeable battery - it is being recharged each time you replace it in its holder.

See, for instance:

click here

Bought my best mate one for his laptop and he's delighted with it.

Stuartli 10:57 04 Jun 2007

Lidl is offering a rechargeable optical mouse from June 7th at £7.99 and a wireless keyboard/mouse set for £12.99.

All previous Lidl mouse and keyboard sets (including the set I'm using at present) now badged Silvercrest, one of its brand names, are actually rebadged versions of one of the many excellent A4Tech models.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?