Keyboard Layout

  GarethR 14:45 12 Jan 2006

How do i change my keyboard layout from US standard back to the UK setting

  PaulB2005 14:46 12 Jan 2006

Control Panel, Regional Settings.

  Totally-braindead 14:47 12 Jan 2006

In XP if you look on the Taskbar you will see EN click on this and it gives you the option English US or UK

  pj123 15:05 12 Jan 2006

Plus of course, Control Panel, Keyboard as well as Regional Settings.

You may be asked for your Windows CD so have it ready.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone