Keyboard functions

  krislas 21:51 24 Sep 2003

I am trying to find out what some of the keys on my keyboard do, and have not been very successful so far. There is for example a Euro symbol next to the number 4 on the key itself, but I cannot work out how to access it. I have a Fn key above the Ctrl key on the right, but do not know what it does. How about SysRq below Print Screen? Any help on this matter gratefully received. Thank you

  VoG II 21:59 24 Sep 2003

ALT-GR+4 will do a Euro (I won't bother since it woulfd appear as ? on this site). For the others, have you read the manual?

  Djohn 22:10 24 Sep 2003

click here Full layout and use of all keys. Click on the links left side of page for full description. j.

  VoG II 22:15 24 Sep 2003
  krislas 09:07 27 Sep 2003

Thanks very much guys, that is very useful information. Unfortunatly I did not get a manual, hence my queries.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?