Ozy 14:11 15 Oct 2010

i have reinstalled windows 7,
it installed the american keyboard,
i cannot remember how to change it to UK key board

  onthelimit 14:18 15 Oct 2010

I don't have W7, but from a forum

You should be able to change it by going to Control Panel > Change Keyboards or other Input Methods > Change Keyboards

Then click "Add" and browse to "English (United Kingdom)" and select the keyboard profile. Click OK and then remove the old US keyboard profile

  northumbria61 14:25 15 Oct 2010

Control Panel - Region and Language - Keyboard and Languages - Change Keyboards - Set to "English (United Kingdom) - Apply - OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone