kernel 32 dll

pete h 22:17 06 Mar 2014

hya can anyone help me please.. i have just re formatted my laptop with windows xp media center edition 2005. i keep getting an error message that kernel 32 dll was missing. i have tried to get it off the net but not had any luck.. can someone please tell me how to get it without all the extra rubbish that downloads with it. also i dont have any sound can someone help me on how to get realteck for my laptop.

thanks in advance

pete

lotvic 23:04 06 Mar 2014

You prob need to download and install your motherboard and hardware drivers if you have reinstalled XP mce. That may sort the missing kernel 32 dll out as well. If not then reinstall again from your XP cd.

What make and model is your laptop? (so we can help with the drivers)

pete h 20:15 07 Mar 2014

its a packard bell easynote

lotvic 21:13 07 Mar 2014

Packard Bell drivers ftp index download site ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/../NOTEBOOK/

lotvic 21:16 07 Mar 2014

copy and paste the following into your browsers address bar and press Enter

ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/../NOTEBOOK/

pete h 17:45 10 Mar 2014

blimey guys. i put your stuff into the browser and then did return. i get a long list but dont know what i am looking for.. nothing in those lists appears on the bottom of my laptop..

pete

lotvic 18:21 13 Mar 2014

There should be a label on bottom of notebook that says: Easynote and then some letters/numbers the first part of which is the series of Easynote as per the list on the ftp site where you can download the drivers you need.

pete h 19:01 27 Mar 2014

hya lotvic, i have had a look at the bottom of the easynote and all i see is model ALP-T19

this isnt in any of the lists that you sent me

pete

pete h 19:01 27 Mar 2014

hya lotvic, i have had a look at the bottom of the easynote and all i see is model ALP-T19

this isnt in any of the lists that you sent me

pete

lotvic 00:23 28 Mar 2014

OK, it seems you have a J2 series, someone else had the same problem a couple of years ago and managed to get the drivers from the links in a thread on en.kioskea.net/forum. Here is the link to the thread for you ClickHere

lotvic 00:28 28 Mar 2014

Ah, it seems you have already been there :) did you d/load the rest of the drivers as per the last post by 'amizzi Jan 10, 2014 09:02AM ' from

ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/NOTEBOOK/EasyNote%20J2%20series/Driver/Xp/

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?