Kennel and trojen horse problem

Jade 14 G 14:17 26 Jun 2005

For the last two days when starting my pc on the desktop a small message saying' unable to locate kernel componant ,then says kernel wt . I haven't a clue what its about so could someone help.
Also was looking at a website this morning and a pop up came on with a funny monster type thing at the top of this pop up, it was teling me l had cought trojen hourse downloader agent 11.ba
Then avg shot on the screen telling me the same so l quickly got of the site and did a full scan and it was found and deleted.
Just now was looking to find out about this trojen horse on the web and found a forum and it was telling people thats its something to do with avg, never found out anymore but wondered is there anything more l should do.
I used to use HouseCall for a extra scan but so many people were reporting that it told them they had the gigger virus before the scan got started.
So didn't risk it.
ITS a sunday from hell as got email saying unortherised use has been found on my sky account so wating for them to get back to me so hope you have good news.

VoG II 14:32 26 Jun 2005

Could you give us the exact kernel error message and which version of Windows do you have?

Scan with a² click here to remove the trojan.

Jade 14 G 14:53 26 Jun 2005

The message says,
Unable to locate kernel component WT kernel
Then there is ok to click
Jill

VoG II 15:11 26 Jun 2005

WT *might* be Wild Tangent. click here for removal instructions.

Then see if the message disappears.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Interview: Camille Walala on her giant 3D installation inspired by childhood funfair visits

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Où regarder le British Open 2017 ?