Kasperspy Internet Security Suite

wrg 11:10 01 Oct 2007

I have just purchased Kasperspy Internet Security Suite over the weekend (3 user licence). Having read the manual it is a bit like a minefield and being as technically gifted as I am I cannot see the wood from the trees. Would someone be kind enough to advise what levels etc I should set it at. It is going on 2 laptops which are used for occasional internet access playing games sending/receiving email. It is also going on the main house computer which my 4 young children use for playing games in between hours of internet use and we do our home shopping on it. Any advice would be greatley appreciated.

lulubelle 18:54 01 Oct 2007

Why don't you try putting your questions to The Kaspersky Forum? They are very helpful and they would be the best people to ask. Here is the link........

click here

Dipso 21:24 01 Oct 2007

Thanks for the link lulubelle. I've been using this on a trial basis for a few weeks now and still haven't fully got my head around it.

I have managed to set the firewall to trianing mode and have activated the parental controls on the kids PC though.

wrg 09:27 02 Oct 2007

lulubelle

Thanks for the link. Never thought to look for such a forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?