Kaspersky 2009 is there a way to

User-FCAB1FAF-5F56-42E6-A2FC5454DEE486F8 11:49 16 Jun 2009

Hi

I have KIS 2009

I use wiondows mail for all my e-mail..

My main BT address and I have a hotmail address

Is there away for it to watch the hotmail accout also..

I get a preview box of my BT in box before they come in... But not for the hotmail address?

Can I do that?

T I M B O 12:07 16 Jun 2009

I have an automatic preview i always thought was not a good idea, basically that will mean u have opened it and if u get a bad email then u could be in trouble, especially if the email is from an uknown sorce. As for Hotmail, that has notrons or McAfee to scan all there emails & for anything you download from ur Hotmail account, then if Kaspersky is any good then i will check that as you download it. You can if you wish use Windows Mail to download all ur emails from ur Hotmail account.

I'm not a Vista lover, but i believe this is what you need if thats what u wish to do. >>click here

Best of luck !!

Sea Urchin 12:18 16 Jun 2009

As T I M B O implies you will need to download Windows Live Mail in place of Windows Mail - the two programs are different.

Yes I know that :) My question is in KIS 09 there a train mode for spam how do you get it to work?

It does nothing says it has 50 e-mails to look at yet does nothing? You choose the e-mail progam you using in the UI but does nothing..

Any one on here use KIS 2009 and got it trainning

I do get the preview box in my e-mail program very handy and it flags spam etc... But I keep geting nagged in KIS 09 to train my e-mail database..

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017