just using audio from video clip

mothercranky 12:56 12 Jan 2008

hi there
i am wanting to make a ringtone from a tv recording, have found the clip i want on utube (have the dvd also if thats easier)but i cant work out how to just save the audio from the video clip?
have every confidence you guys will know the answer - you always have in the past!

the clip is from the league of gentlemen, and its the Pam doove one - makes me howl with laughter every time i see it!

ashdav 13:55 12 Jan 2008

click here
Super is the easiest but it's a bit of a b****r trying to find the download on the website.

MCE2K5 17:16 12 Jan 2008

Download Super from, click here

mothercranky 22:02 12 Jan 2008

thanks to you both but its no good.......have downloaded it and have absolutely no idea what to do with it!

MCE2K5 22:11 12 Jan 2008

Is it one of these, click here

Just Download it.

mothercranky 22:16 12 Jan 2008

your a star!

cant believe you found that.... been lookin all day! thank you so much its exactly what i was trying to do!!

(dont spose you know how to set it as a ringtone on an iphone do you?);o)

MCE2K5 22:24 12 Jan 2008

Sorry.

No IPhone.

mothercranky 22:57 12 Jan 2008

hey... cant have everything! just put it on boyfriends phone and its fab x

happyall 13:39 14 Jan 2008

Hello all friends , you can try this .
It is a good choice , too .
Video DVD To iPod Converter, an award-winning video converter that provides conversion from almost all videos to iPod video format.
It can convert all video files such as DVD, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, WMV, MPEG, AVI to iPod movies.
Video/DVD To iPod Converter includes "iPod Video Converter" and "DVD to iPod Converter"(DVD Ripper Include). So with this iPod Video Converter , you can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie.
You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video clip on your iPod as a portable DVD Player.

In addition to conversion, VIDEO/DVD To iPod Converter can help users extract sound from video files to save it as MP3 audio.
Download it at click here

Addict2 14:07 15 Jan 2008

You can easily extract sound from video using audio/video converter TuneCab click here

BryanR 18:29 15 Jan 2008

click here for ZamZar - you just type the url of the youtube video, select the type of audio file you want, and they email you when the file is ready to download.
I've used it several times, most impressive.

Bryan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?