just to let ya know

NIGEY 20:17 26 Mar 2003

Hi gang,
just a quick note to say a Big congratulations to you all on keeping such a informative ,polite, helpful and friendly helproom such a delight to keep visiting. I guess you could call me one of the silent majority who likes to visit and flick through the threads posted, but rest assured all you regulars who contribute to us (including me) non experienced comp users you really do make a difference and do assist us even if we do do a lot of damage messing with this settings we have no idea of what it is they actually set!!!
so please keep up all the good work
thanks again
nigey....
just had to let ya know thats all
;-)))))

rev.bem 20:28 26 Mar 2003

Have to agree with Nigey i dont post often but i have learnt a lot and solved many self inflicted problems by searching this forum so a big thanks to all.

Rtus 20:37 26 Mar 2003

Thats what the forums renown for..And long may it continue.. PCA will be pleased with your description of our forum..Thanks

Sketch 20:41 26 Mar 2003

I would go so far as to say that the website has more of a user base than the magazine that it represents.

It is its own entity.

Ooohhh. Thats scary.

SKETCH

spikeychris 20:43 26 Mar 2003

Lets all hold hands... :o)

Had a chat to someone, *elsewhere* and they suggested that the standard here was dropping.....Nope!!

Chris

Qmar 21:02 26 Mar 2003

... is there any evidence of 'the law of diminishing returns'... where the quality and quantity ofarchived answers outnumber the number of 'top of the page' novel questions..?
[just curious as to your honoured views..and likewise thanks to all contributers.:)³ ]

Nellie2 21:21 26 Mar 2003

That is a matter of opinion Spikeychris :)

muppetmark 21:24 26 Mar 2003

*elsewere* there is free speech, your post wasn't deleted how long will this reply last?

misters 21:27 26 Mar 2003

Here! Here! to all

woodchip 21:39 26 Mar 2003

We all make mistakes me included, But if the majority are Happy who am I to say

spikeychris 22:16 26 Mar 2003

muppetmark: sorry mate, don't understand your question, would you mind elaborating?

woodchip: think you've got the wrong end of the stick, I'm saying we are FULL of talent.

Nellie2: are you saying different?

Klondyke_Pete Yeah.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires