jusched.exe

edelinski-199425 18:43 17 Oct 2005

Hi I have problem with this message, " jusched.exe Run-time error '70': Permission denied " .

I recive this message every time when I start up my computer. Computer work normaly but I don't know why I recive this message and whats that mean. I have P4, Windows XP home, 2.8Ghz. Thanks for any help.

splork 18:50 17 Oct 2005

It's just the Sun Java update checker. Do you log in using an Administrators account or a limited one?

edelinski-199425 13:29 21 Oct 2005

Only me use computer and I was remove that program from stutr up, and he back again, I try to reinstall java but again recive same message.

splork 13:42 21 Oct 2005

leave java installed, hit F8 to load xp in safe mode, log in to the administrators account, then do add/remove and get rid of java (plus any older versions)
then goto start menu/run, type msconfig, click the startup tab, see if jusched.exe is still listed, if so make a note of it's location, uncheck it, and delete jusched.exe - it should be in Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\ depending on what version of java you installed. if you find it anywhere else, delete those instances too
reboot and let it load normally, then try installing again.

splork 13:47 21 Oct 2005

sorry, hit f8 when the pc is booting, before it gets to the XP logo

edelinski-199425 02:05 22 Oct 2005

Now it's working normaly. Thanx again for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?