Junk e-mail problem

alt 13:30 11 May 2003

Hi, I am running xp home and have Outlook for e-mails. I have added an address to my junk mail by mistake, how can I undo this......Thanks

Forum Editor 14:47 11 May 2003

which version of Outlook you use, and I'm using a beta of the Office 11 version of Outlook, so bear with me.

In the inbox, go to 'Actions'and select 'junk email' and then 'junk email options'.

There you should see a list of the addresses you've nominated as junk email senders, and you can remove the one you added by mistake.

In the new version of Outlook there will be a special icon, labelled 'Not junk' which will enable you to rapidly relabel anything you (or Outlook) have mistakenly identified as junk. I don't think this is in any of the presently available versions.

VoG™ 14:50 11 May 2003

Assuming that you mean Outlook and not Outlook Express...

When reading an e-mail click on the Organize toolbar button. Click on Junk Mail. At the bottom of the pane click the link. Click the Edit Junk Senders list.

VoG™ 14:51 11 May 2003

But this demonstrates that there is usually more than one way of achieving the end.

alt 15:56 11 May 2003

Thanks a million guys......done.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?