JS_NOCLOSE.E

budlia 09:27 25 Sep 2003

does anyone know how to remove JS_NOCLOSE.E trojan from doc& settings as somehow my comp has been infected by it,it says it is none cleanable...help what do i do ??

Taran 10:55 25 Sep 2003

Try the online scan at Trend click here which claims to be able to remove this Trojan.

You don't say which antivirus software you are using or how often you keep it up to date. I'm surprised that you are having problems though; this particular Trojan has been known about for a long time now (about 2 years) and most antivirus software should be able to deal with it without any fuss at all.

Post again with more detal and one of us will try and help further.

You might also consider posting this request in the Helproom where you might get more response to it.

Regards

Taran

budlia 21:11 25 Sep 2003

sorry i thought it was the help room ,i`m new to this, i run norton antivirus which i keep updated, but it wasnt norton that found it on my comp but trendmicro freescan,also i`m getting loads of e-mail from microsoft (or so i thought)which turns out to be infected with virus,how do i stop this too!! your help would be greatly appreciated. i`ll put this into helproom too,many thanks.

PªūĽ ? ♂ 20:22 26 Sep 2003

click here Thats the only No_close thing I can find at symanted,

E-mails from MS should just be confined straight to the recycle bin. and deleted. You cant stop them really, They will just keep on coming,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?