JS trojan.logo.a found

I-W 00:22 04 Nov 2003

Iv found the abvoe trojan on my comp the other day but cant shift it. I scanned my comp with bullguard which found the trojan but couldnt do anything with it so i scanned with norton anti-viruse 2003 which didnt pick up the trojan. any ideas how i can shift it. Also is ther a firewall built into xp home? iv heard there is but cant seem to activate it. Any help would be wonderfull

The Lights Are On 00:37 04 Nov 2003

Try this click here if it works & removes the Trojan consider purchasing it. To activate the Windows Firewall go to Start then the right hand pane & Connect To. Right click on your connection(s) you use and select Properties then the Advanced Tab. Tick the top box.

smegs 00:38 04 Nov 2003

Been to the Norton Web site & I can't find antthing about this Trojan. Sorry. As for Ur Firewall, goto Control Panel-Network Connections-Highlight the Connection that Ur using-Right Click and chose Properties-Goto the Advance Tab, the Firewall is in there.

porci 05:04 04 Nov 2003

Install Trojan Hunter

Kitz E Kat 08:19 04 Nov 2003

You any good at German click here that's all i got on the Web, is it a 'spoof' trojan????

Norton 2004 scans for trojan's etc...

The XP firewall ain't up to much , if you want a firewall get a third party one....

Kitz E

wizkidwall_03 11:32 04 Nov 2003

use this site and download the 30 day trial good luck i know it works

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)