jpeg viewing

chris48 16:28 05 Jun 2005

Dear Sir or Madam,
I,am a Windows 98SE user, who has a problem opening JPEG's, it all started when one of my children loaded a game a friend had given them, the game required Quick Time, which was also on the game CD, when loaded all the JPEG icons changed, now having the Window flag on, Quick Time was deleted, but this made no difference, when a JPEG icon is clicked on it will generate a thumbnail image with the text "JPEG file" but will not open in Internet Explorer, a window with Program not Found appears, and it say's "Windows cannot find eViewer.exe.", if I try to view a JPEG images on CD I get the same thing.
I wonder if anyone has come across, or know how to correct this problem,
Many Thanks Chris

VoG II 16:32 05 Jun 2005

Hold down the Shift key and right click on a jpg file - select Open With on the menu that will pop up. Click the Browse button, find and click on the program that you want to use. Tick the box "Always use this program to open this type of file" and click OK.

Technotiger 16:34 05 Jun 2005

Hi, download and install this free program, should do the trick.

click here

Cheers.

DieSse 16:34 05 Jun 2005

Do you remember which program used to open .jpg files? This will help us guide the process back to the correct program for you.

Hamish 16:37 05 Jun 2005

Try typing eViewer.exe into a search engine like Ask Jeeves and you my get some answers

iambeavis 16:38 05 Jun 2005

eViewer is a Fuji product.

iambeavis 16:41 05 Jun 2005

eViewer is a Fuji product.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?