joysticks

skinny123 17:13 05 Sep 2006

Can i get a joystick to use on my computer

Dell Dimension 1100

Jackcoms 20:14 05 Sep 2006

Yes, you can.

Have you tried using Google or wandering down to your local PC World?

STREETWORK 21:22 05 Sep 2006

What are you going to do with it? If its flight sims than there are some good ones designed for that purpose.

abbott8 10:55 06 Sep 2006

set yourself a budget as the more you look for a joystick the more you will see with extra bells and whistles and more money involved, and you may only want to use the basic functions.

cowboy62 13:12 08 Sep 2006

i use a madcatz joy stick on my pc the prices are reasonable and are available from asda they are usb connection and i find them well designed and and are very similasr to a playstation joy pad click here

wolfie3000 00:10 09 Sep 2006

Lots of joypads and joysticks out there the best way to pick one is first set a budget then go to pcworld or another pc shop and test it out on a game,
Get one that feels right to you when using it, make sure it feels comfortable in your hands.

Its always best to give the joystick a go before buying,
Im sure the staff at pcworld would be more than happy to let you test it out before buying.

surfmonkey #:@}© 10:18 17 Sep 2006

i have two i dont use one joystick and one joypad email me pay for the postage and there yours

surfmonkey #:@}© 10:22 17 Sep 2006

oh for got to say the pad is usb pcline tourmanent and the joystick is a Saitek ST50 plugs in to the port on a sound card both worked well for me

surfmonkey #:@}© 11:03 17 Sep 2006

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?