Jet Tec ink cartridges

Epson_Kid 11:00 22 Feb 2011

I have been buying Jet Tec ink cartridges for my Epson Stylus DX7400 for a number of years now and I must have used at least 20 multipacks over the time.

I know that Jet Tec ink cartridges are not the cheapest, but the quality of them is brilliant and free delivery from click here is excellent. However, I am now looking to save some money. What I would like to know is does anyone know of another UK manufacturer of ink cartridges that are as good or better than Jet Tec?

Thank you,

James.

Terry Brown 16:14 22 Feb 2011

I normally use Cartridge save, who also supply Jet Tec, however there are many companies who do sell them. have a look at link

click here

Terry

Confab 13:03 23 Feb 2011

I use these click here I've had no problems with the inks at all.

Posted from another thread re saving:-

Being just a tad geeky I kept a fairly detailed log of how much ink my DX8450 used over the course of several months.

The printer asked for the black cartridge to be replaced after 8ml of use and each of the three colours after just 5ml of use. So to do the maths.

Empty cartridge cost £19.99
4 Inks (125ml each) £19.99
Syringes £4.99
Total cost £44.97

Black - 125ml divided by 8ml = 16
Colour - 125ml divided by 5ml = 25 (each colour)

So for your initial outlay of £44.97 you get the equivalent of 16 blacks and 75 colour cartridges or 91 in total. £44.97 divided by 91 = £0.49p per cartridge.

Of course once you’ve bought the cartridges and the syringes you don’t need to buy them again so the cost to re-purchase just the inks next time is:-

£19.99 divided by 91 = £0.22 per cartridge.

anniesboy 17:03 26 Feb 2011

I've bought from here 4 or 5 times for my Canon never had a problem ,plus quick delivery.
click here

PS Im only a customer

Epson_Kid 16:27 28 Feb 2011

Thank you all,

I've looked at the links and can't find Jet Tec ink cartridges cheaper than at click here so I will be sticking with them.

Thank you,

James.

rome231006 08:34 16 Jun 2011

Jet Tec cartridges are great value, nice n cheap at www.printerinkcartridges.ie

proudfoot 15:22 20 Jun 2011

It is usually a case of "You makes your choice and pays your money". Quite often there is little choice between suppliers of compatible cartridges. I have used Internet-Ink.co.uk for some time and been very satisfied. You get 105 discount on 2nd and subsequent orders fast delivery and on my Brother cartridges they supply cartridges with double the quantity of ink in them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?