Java

devinceky 07:14 25 Jul 2007

I am trying to download Java Runtime environment 6 but when I click on install I get a message saying an error has acared. Can any one help please?

brundle 08:37 25 Jul 2007

Get it here; click here

Uninstall any older versions, install, reboot.

birdface 09:14 25 Jul 2007

It will not download from Firefox,Go into IE7 to download it.Same problem. click here

devinceky 22:13 26 Jul 2007

I am trying to download Java Runtime environment 6 but when I click on install I get a message saying “This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vender to verify that this is a valid window installer package.”
can any one help please?

devinceky 22:17 26 Jul 2007

I am trying to download Java Runtime environment 6 but when I click on install I get a message saying
“This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vender to verify that this is a valid window installer package.”
Can any one help please?

Graham. 22:25 26 Jul 2007

Where are you downloading from and which browser are you using (eg. Internet Explorer)?

beynac 22:30 26 Jul 2007

I had a similar problem downloading it with Firefox. I tried IE and it downloaded OK.

Graham. 23:13 26 Jul 2007

Shall I try an email to devinceky?

Graham. 23:33 26 Jul 2007

Does someone else want to email devinskey? They may have a problem with the forum system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?