I've got TV out-What's that then ?

  dagbladet 08:49 23 Aug 2003

According to the bumf with my new machine I've got TV out. Whats is it ?

  GANDALF <|:-)> 09:07 23 Aug 2003

You can use a TV screen to view your information rather than the computer monitor. You will need a connecter lead and a S-video input on the TV...I believe a Playstation lead will do this. The picture is usually dire which is why I've never bothered with it. It is best to keep any connecting cable to 2 mtrs or less.


  dagbladet 09:10 23 Aug 2003

Thanks Gandalf, sounds like something I might never use then. (probably along with 85% of the machines capabilities)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?