Itunes....again...

ynohtna 09:53 14 Nov 2006

Itunes.... AGAIN.
Not sure if its me but...
Ok, ive got Thousands of songs stored in my Itunes. No downloads, all imported from cd's.
As im sure you are all aware, these songs get stored as AAC files in 'my documents','my music','itunes' and in my instance they are categorised by artist name for albums or in a separate complilations folder for (yep, you’ve guessed it..) compilations. My question is this... I have all this music but I cant do anything with it except listen to it using my itunes browser. I wanted to make a compilation cd for my sister with a few of her favourite tracks. So I put in a blank cd, using NERO 7.0 I found my documents, my music, itunes and all my music folders, and when I opened the folders to drag the files I wanted... Empty! Even though they are still listenable on the itunes browser (am I making sense?) I cant even make a cd using my existing files and windows media player... Am I doing something wrong.... Any advice....
Also when I go to download the latest version of itunes and it asks what I want to do with the file should I select 'RUN' or 'SAVE'...?
Thanks

commoner 12:56 14 Nov 2006

Open file. Select new playlist. Right click your selection from tunes. Move to playlist. Open file. Select * burn playlist to disc * Select the tunes you don't want to burn by unchecking them. Enjoy.

ynohtna 13:01 14 Nov 2006

Really.... too easy!! Thanks...!
How about the downloading latest version bit...

commoner 13:29 14 Nov 2006

The download should overwrite the version already in place. It will ask you if you wish to this. Save is the option.

ynohtna 14:40 14 Nov 2006

Thanks Commoner. Easy when you know how - i must be really thick!!
Tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?