iTunes Query

Bingalau 12:22 13 Jul 2006

Can I download tunes from iTunes to a different device or has it got to be to an iPod ? My Grand-daughter has just asked me this and I confessed to her that I have no idea ..Bingalau..

FatboySlim71 12:27 13 Jul 2006

I think it has got to be an Ipod, dont know if this will help but see what is said on the below site.

click here

Fellsider 13:07 13 Jul 2006

You can create CDs but I don't think you can transfer files to the likes of a usb flash drive.

theDarkness 13:55 13 Jul 2006

Does anyone know what the bitrate is on the audio (AAC or mp3s?) that you download off itunes, or if they are protected in any form? I was considering checking it out, but if there are restrictions or arent cd quality with what you buy then they probably won't compete properly with regular cds. Im pretty sure theres one similar service (Napster?) that only lets you copy your albums to only one pc or device, which is ridiculous if youre paying for it :( lol
Albums don't seem to be much cheaper on itunes than normal (physical!) stores mind u, since you can buy most brand new albums -in hmv of all places- for under £10 now. I remember only 5 years ago when just about all albums were £12-£17... prices are seemingly going dooooooooown :O

Bingalau 22:02 13 Jul 2006

Thanks Folks! It looks to me as if it is not possible to download to anything other than an iPod. So at least I can now tell her that. I think she has got a different type of MP3 player or whatever it is. ..Bingalau..

skidzy 22:10 13 Jul 2006

This should help you all click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?