It Course Help

cdbils 16:17 09 Sep 2009

I am currently looking to start an IT course somehting like the european driving licence or a pc engineer course, the trouble i have dredful working hours that dont allow evening for studing. So i thought of one of them home learning courses, so i contacted skillstrain and home learning collage, they both sent out there so called advisors or salepersons.

First home learning came the lady was pollite and instisted that i enroled but when i said that i did want finance and would have the money ready in two weeks she left as I would not give her £50 to enrole untill i had the money i was going to pay with in my hand. Skills train was even worse the u guy was rude the course over priced and when i siad i was planning to pay in two weeks and would enrole then. How snatched all the paperwork from me siad he was wasting his time and walked off. How rude.

After reading the forum here it looks like im not the only one to see bad in these firms. My question is has anybody had any good experiences with home learning and know of any good firms that give you porper certificates of any alternitates to these con firms like skillstrain. Many thanks.

Bapou 16:38 09 Sep 2009

Check with your local council,(or County Council), many courses will be starting soon.

Or,learn from home via Learn Direct, click here

Either one will treat you much better than your recent experience.

lotvic 18:35 09 Sep 2009

Do it through LearnDirect click here for the The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)

civicr 17:56 11 Sep 2009

Im training with Advent , quite expensive but you learn at your own pace and they give great back up ,
Also give great class days in with the charge .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?