ipod and computers

Pererin 16:53 27 Nov 2006

Hi guys, can you help me, i want to buy my son an ipod and ipod speakers. Looked around and as usual there is a vast array of accessories. He saw a JBL On Time speaker system whilst out the other day and i need to know from you guys if you have any idea whether or not this is a good system. It connects to computer, dvd/cd etc costs more than average so need to know if it is good idea. also saw a jbl radial, as the specs mean nothing to me i am lost. hope you can help guys, very grateful if you are able pererin

rodriguez 17:25 27 Nov 2006

I don't have portable speakers for my MP3 player, but I'm sure someone else on here does and can say how good they are. Anyway, if your son has a stereo with AUX or Line-in input, you can use a cable to plug the iPod into that. Just look on the back and if it has 2 sockets (one white and one red, click here), you can plug the iPod into it with a stereo cable the same as the one you plug your PC into it's speakers with (click here).

Pererin 14:53 05 Mar 2007

Hi Guys, need a bit of advice again, how do I put films onto itunes (bought not downloaded). Do i have to buy them or can I put my videos on the ipod through itunes. not really sure how to do this or if i am able to. NEED HELP Thanks in advance Pererin

john bunyan 18:15 26 Jul 2007

Pererin. Not sure how legal it is, but if you have bought a legit DVD film, there is a good programme by Cucusoft specially designed to put movies on an iPpd video (I assume this is the model you have?) - think the software is about£25. It reduces a typical 4 gigabyte movie to about 750 mb so you could put 20 or so films on a 30 gig iPod video. just Google Cucusoft, I'm sure you will find it. As you have paid for a DVD I think it is legal to make a single back up copy for your own use but suggest you check this out.

alan2273 18:41 26 Jul 2007

This will show you how to do it.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?