iphone4 photo and video transfer

pete h 16:33 03 Feb 2014

hi there.i tried the sites mobile phone issues forum but didnt get one single reply... can anyone please tell me if there is a piece of software that is free to enable me to transfer photos and videos on my phone to my laptop and vice versa.. without using itunes..

i have a video on my phone and when i try to send it to my email it says the video is too large and i can only send a portion of it... thanks in anticipation..

pete

john bunyan 16:44 03 Feb 2014

Is this app a runner?

Transfer app

Woolwell 17:00 03 Feb 2014

You don't need any software to transfer to pc. When I connect my iPhone to my W7 desktop by USB I get an autoplay popup as well as iTunes. If I select view files and browse the phone then I get to where the photos and videos that I have taken are stored and then it is simply a case of selecting, copying and pasting.

If you don't get a pop-up then the phone should be listed as a device under Computer.

I use iCloud and Photostream. It creates a folder on my desktop and you can upload and view photos.

Alternatively there is Syncios which I haven't used so cannot state whether it is any good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone