Ion profile pro turntable

chrissa 17:11 15 Dec 2013

I'm trying to copy a few cassette tapes using my ion profile pro and can't get sound. I've downloaded newest version , checked/ set my audio and sound and voice , which is Coexant HD Audio output for sound playback and same for sound recording default device that's the audio input; MIDI Music playback is Microsoft GS Wavetsble SW Synth... Under voice tab it's conexant HD Audio input..volume is not muted ... I don't know what else to do- any suggestions ? I'm using windows XP THANKS

Ian in Northampton 17:38 15 Dec 2013

The Profile Pro is a USB device, right - so is there a change you need to make to set USB as your sound device? I'm just guessing...

Jollyjohn 09:21 16 Dec 2013

As Ian mentioned it a USB device - for recording.

I found I could not hear the recordings as they were being made, only able to playback once recorded.

What software are you using to record?

Ian in Northampton 11:42 16 Dec 2013

Jollyjohn: when I bought my Ion a long time ago, it shipped with a free copy of Audacity. I know I had similar problems - but it was so long ago, I don't exactly recall how I fixed them, except I think it was something to do with selecting an alternative sound input/output device.

lotvic 16:05 16 Dec 2013

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

See the Best Button Badge Designs of 2017

iPhone X review

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires