Iomega 100 zip disks

Meshuga 20:54 12 Jul 2004

Does anyone know where I can get iomega 100 zip discs that are not at the exorbitant price of nearly £60 for 6 or of any othe make that can be used in the 100 drive. I`ve tried Dabs and Maplin but they are no cheaper neither are PCW. Meshuga.

Dorsai 21:08 12 Jul 2004

I think it's coz the zip100 never really took off. CD-RW came along too soon, and at 700 Odd Mb per disk, with cheaper media, zip just got left behind. pity really, as better that the old 1.44Mb floppy that still survives, against all odds really.

There are plenty on eBay, but of course thats a case of 'buyer beware'. but at 99p each....

just click here and search for 'zip disk 100' for shed loads.

don't know what they end up selling for in the end, as i took my zip drive out months ago, when i got a CD-RW drive.

Pesala 21:10 12 Jul 2004

click here No sign of six packs, but single disk is £8.81 including VAT. Give them a call and see if they do a discount for more than one.

Meshuga 21:30 12 Jul 2004

Many thanks Dorsai and Pesala. I shall be posting another message shortly relating to using the CD rewriter in my PC.which I dont know how to use. Would you be kind enough to talk me through the way to do so. Regards, Meshuga.

Sans le Sou 21:33 12 Jul 2004
  Meshuga 21:42 12 Jul 2004

Many thanks Sans le Sou. They are only a few pence cheaper than most but still very expensive.
I appreciate your reply. Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:42 12 Jul 2004

Many thanks Sans le Sou. They are only a few pence cheaper than most but still very expensive.
I appreciate your reply. Meshuga.

Diodorus Siculus 17:40 18 Jul 2004

Meshuga - if it is not too late, I have discovered a box of 7 of them that I have here; they may have been used but are obviously reusable. If you want them, mail me and I will stick them in the post to you - they are no use to me now (I gave away the drive about 2 years ago).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?