Invoice creation in MS Excel 2007

cenub 11:03 28 Jan 2010

Hi, I barely understand MS Excel, and have a very hard time to make an invoice just like a scanned one. I know how to make some simple formulas, but have no clue how to make the shape similar in excel. It would tremendous, if anybody could help with that! I didn't know, how to put the scanned invoice into this message, so i put it on a hosting site click here
If anybody can help me, please contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] !The language of the invoice is latvian, if anybody is interested in that :)

canarieslover 11:31 28 Jan 2010

Not knowing exactly what you want on your invoices perhaps the best way would be to search the many free templates that are available for Excel. A few sites for you to look at. click here click here click here click here There are quite a few more, just type 'free Excel templates' into Google.

cenub 11:40 28 Jan 2010

I did that already before I even thaught about postinf somethinf in a forum. The link onto the hosting website shows the invoice I want to replicate-it's a invoice from a house manager (i don't know how it's correct to name the person who manages all the bills for the flats in an appartment house and runs the whole management)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017