interrupted internet connetion

charlie12 11:42 24 Feb 2006

its so annoying that when i surf the net all of a sudden screen freeze witk an adobe 7 message not responding, unable to load page etc waiting doesnt work any ideas

Jackcoms 14:49 24 Feb 2006

Does Adobe load at startup/run in the background?

If so, disable it in msconfig.

charlie12 13:27 27 Feb 2006

sorry new to this game startup menu has adobe7 on it do i just remove it from the list

VoG II 13:29 27 Feb 2006
  woodchip 13:50 27 Feb 2006

adobe 7 will be trying to get updates for it's self, turn it of in MSCONIG. Or check the settings in adobe 7 so it does not look for updates, you can do it manualy

charlie12 16:02 28 Feb 2006

i have taken adobe out of the start menu and also modified auto updates for permission to instal couldnt find a way to check settings of adobe but noticed there were 2 updates done i knew nowt about oh also took off adobe update manager soon find out if its wrong.

charlie12 21:09 06 Mar 2006

taken a few days but not sure what is going on.thanks for your video superb. may have a little more than a glitch here because as wellas interupted internet(and i spotted someone else posting same problem i seem to have lost cable tv off lifeview all else is fine! is there something going on out there i ought to know about. tried downloading updates for the driver but it makes no difference i like having telli in the kitchen!

charlie12 09:37 07 Mar 2006

thought that i might have a conflict somewhere because the other computer is running both radio and tv perfectly. the only thing that might of happened on the kitchen one is that i think the same radio program was accessed by internet and lifeview at the same time.i will uninstall lifeview and re install see where this takes me also do a registry clean up but cannot access windows reg cleaner any ideas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?