Internet issues, help urgent please <3

Alessiocollyer 19:47 14 Dec 2014

My internet has recently been playing up on my PC, it is connected properly and I have also tried wired Internet and it works fine and all other devices in the house get internet fine , but my computer receives it fine but does not work, sometimes I will get like 20 minutes of it working and that's it, then my browsers will not load, Skype wont connect and all other things related to the Internet won't load. I have noticed tho if I open a steam game whilst it works and then it crashes, the game will still run fine unless purchasing anything from the store whilst everything else will not work. I have tried a lot of fixes and none have worked so if any one could help me that would be much appreciated Regards.

robintheumpteenth 21:08 14 Dec 2014

Have you tried a System Restore to before the problems? Press Windows key and R and type rstrui.exe

Alessiocollyer 22:05 14 Dec 2014

No but have not downloaded anything, it just randomly started and have done full avast scan and is all fine yet Internet still not working :/

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:53 14 Dec 2014

Check device manager

network adaptor - right click - properties tab - Untick allow computer to switch off

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires