Internet explorer query

CHUNKY 10:38 22 Feb 2004

has anyone got this problem and know how to fix it??
every yime i open internet explorer there is an empty folder with the following name"Á´½Ó" i have tried deleting it from the favourites list but every time i re-open IE it's back. I have Norton internet security 2004 with all the latest updates installed, and when i do a full system scan it can't find any viruses i also have Antiy ghostbusters 4 which again can't find anything wrong. anybody with info or help would greatly be appreciated.

Stuartli 10:48 22 Feb 2004

You'll find that strange combination listed here (link on left hand side of page):

click here

Stuartli 11:02 22 Feb 2004

This is the link:

click here

Trust commonly rebadges its products - digital cameras have come from Minton Optical of Taiwan for instance - but my Typhoon wireless keyboard and mouse (A4Tech rebranded) cost just £19.99 at Lidl and Trust's equivalent was twice that price at Staples at the time...:-)

Quite often rebranded products cost more, however, than the original version.

Rebranding is quite normal in the computer industry (Medion is a classic example) as no manufacturer can produce absolutely everything it sells.

Even your CD-R and similar media is only produced by a small number of manufacturers worldwide and then a large proportion of it rebranded by the top names.

The key in this case - as with any product - is to find out who makes what and who rebrands it, so that you know you are getting good quality.

Stuartli 11:03 22 Feb 2004

...got two threads open at once and typed into wrong one.....

Stupid boy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?