When using Internet explorer the name of the page I am viewing has disappeared and been replaced by the first letter of the name of the web page I am viewing. For example, If I log onto Wanadoo, all I get it the letter W next to the expplorer logo at the top of the page.
This is pretty frustrating if I have multiple windows open which have been minimized. All I get are lots of boxes at the bottom of the page each displaying the first letter of the web pages which have been opened. If a web site name begins with the same letter I am unable to tell which is which unless I physically restore each page to check.
Can anybody tell me why this has happened. Everything was ok until a couple of days ago.
It only happens with Explorer. If I open a programme like Nero, then the full title of the programme is displayed without any problem.
I've sorted it! It was the Google Toolbar which was corrupting Internet Explorer. After reading the link supplied by 'VoG' I simply removed the Google toolbar in the Add/Remove programmes section and it solved the problem.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.