Internet connection

  thetrackman 12:46 08 Jan 2004

If I need to connect 2 PC's, both with onboard LAN cards to a modem with only 1 LAN port what do i use, a hub?

  Lozzy 14:17 08 Jan 2004

If both PC's have network cards then all you need is a Cross over RJ45 cable. Connect cable then run network wizard and grant Internet sharing when asked in the wizard. Remember to disable any firewall first then re enable once network has been created.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?