internet conection problem

dazzlet2004 12:47 24 Dec 2006

hi i am running windows xp pro sp2 with all the updates and ie7. the other day i was browsing the web when i got a pop up bubble at the bottom of the screen near the clock it was the spyware spy sheriff. i removed this by doing a completwe scan with spybot search and destroy and ewido anti malware which fixed the spy sherif problem but now i have got no internet acess at all not even emails browsing or program updates. i am not sure if there was some thing else that came with the spy sherif infection, but i dont know how to fix it.
when i click on ie to brows the net after my connection has been established it says web page can not be displayed in the bottom corner when searching fot the web page it says waiting for res://ieframe.dll/dnserror
i do not know what this problem is neither do i know how to fix it any help would be greatly appreciated. the email client however just says connection not available and when i go to update avg it says the address can not be obtained from the ip or something like that and so will not connect to the server to update thanks

VoG II 12:48 24 Dec 2006

Try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?