Intermittent internt connection

ExPara 15:35 10 May 2010

I have searched the forum but was unable to find an answer to my problem. Intermittently when I start the computer I am unable to connect to the internet wirelessly. Device Manager tells me, under Network Adapters that "Microsoft ISATAP Adapter", + "2" and "3". This device cannot start (Code 10). Also "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface". This Device cannot start (Code 10). I would be thankful for any help.
I am running Windows 7 64 bit on my desktop. There is no problem with my Wife's Laptop.

onthelimit 16:01 10 May 2010

The second one doesn't look too critical
click here

migueldiazz 06:24 11 May 2010

You could have a loose connection inside the Machine. Either to the USB or you adapter could be dropping out all together. Depending on how you computer is set up, you could have power saving features on. Which deactivate your wireless or other software / hardware when not in use for x amount of time.
click here

migueldiazz 06:24 11 May 2010

You could have a loose connection inside the Machine. Either to the USB or you adapter could be dropping out all together. Depending on how you computer is set up, you could have power saving features on. Which deactivate your wireless or other software / hardware when not in use for x amount of time.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017