SANAP 14:33 12 May 2005

I am renovating and old house and would like to use a software package that will show things in 3d but dont have a clue what to get. Can anyone recommend a package that is a) easy to use or fairly easy, b) not too expensive) c) where to buy.

My wife needs to see my ideas for the kitchen in 3d before giving the ok!!


  timeteam2004 14:39 12 May 2005

Just picked one up myself at WH Smith for £9.99 called 3D Home Designer. Works well frokm first inspection, though I have had no chance to use it fully yet. And I think there is a 'Free' version of similar software on one of the PC magazines cover CD this month.

  timeteam2004 14:40 12 May 2005

Frokm ??? Looks like I need a spelling package too :-))

  SANAP 18:14 12 May 2005

thanks for quick reply, I used your item to do a search and found a good package on ebay. I found a review of packages and Punch! Home Design Architectural Series 18 - NEW FOR PC got the nod. Its a bit more than 9.99 but I need it for peace and quiet!!


  stalion 21:24 12 May 2005

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?