Interactive Quiz software

johnincrete 16:48 19 Mar 2009

I want to create interactive quizzes - the sort that offers multiple choices and tells you if your selection is OK and so on.
Any ideas of what software to use?
Additionally, we have audio files that are a list of words & I would like to create pragrammes that display the word and "speak" it.

mrwoowoo 18:47 19 Mar 2009

My son made Who wants to be a millionaire with Powerpoint.
He did this by copying the millionaire buttons (if that's what they are) and putting an hyperlink over the top of them.
You can add sound as well.
I expect you want something a bit more advanced though.Still,he's only 10 and i don't even know how to do it.)O:!

sabrina07080236 03:52 15 Sep 2009

Hello johnincrete,

Flash quizzes will be the most iteractive quizzes to engage others. So, you need a tool that can help you make flash-based quizzes. :-)

If you have a good command of scripts, just use Adobe Flash. If you don't know much about scripts, try to choose some flash quiz makers, I like QuizCreator (click here)!

Mrwoowoo, PowerPoint VBA is a good way to create quizzes, here are the details about how to do it:
click here

johnincrete 05:37 15 Sep 2009

Thanks for the info. A lot to study here.

mrwoowoo 14:28 15 Sep 2009

Thanks for that.
I'll show it to my son when he gets in from school.
Should keep him busy.(O:!

Fermat's Theorem 20:03 15 Sep 2009

Hot Potatoes click here for many years in the classroom. Ideal for so many types of quizzes, and is now freeware. I recommend it highly :-)

JoeMemory 04:47 26 Apr 2010

hi,johnincrete!
A bunch of programmes can help you solve your problem.Look the following list:

Wondershare QuizCreatorhttp:$129.95
click here

Articulate QuizMaker: $699
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?