Integrating Paypal payments into on line store

kevward1 20:17 01 Feb 2008

Hi, I am creating an online store using Net objects Fusion V10. The store will offer a large number of items and I want to integrate Paypal Payments within the site.

I have so far added photographs, prices and descriptions within Net Objects for a large number of items and now want to integate the Paypal shopping cart.

Reading the Paypal documentation I can't see a way of integrating Paypal without entering all the information (price, description, etc) again.

Is there a way of Paypal creating links and picking up all of the information automatically ?

Any help is appreciated.

barryoneoff.co.uk 22:49 01 Feb 2008

it does it all for you. Just click on the "E-commerce" link in the advanced tools. It saves setting it all up yourself, as I used to do.

kevward1 08:13 02 Feb 2008

Thanks Barryoneoff. I have already used the e-commerce option and it adds "add to cart" and "buy" on every item. What is the next step to integrate with Paypal as when I click either of these buttons nothing happens. I would have expected to be directed to the Paypal payment program.

What am I missing ?

Forum Editor 09:21 02 Feb 2008

on the same subject. We're already responding to this query in your original thread, and it's best to keep it all there. click here

I'll lock this thread now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?