Insufficient bandwidth warning

Steadfast 12:30 14 Feb 2007

Occasionally a notice appears on the screen headed "Warning Insufficient Bandwidth" and saying "other applications currently occupy the USB bandwidth. Please close all other applications then remove other USB devices. Click OK to continue." The problem is that I usually have nothing but the modem, scanner and printer plugged in.Removing the latter two makes no difference. The error disappears when I reboot. I use a Sagem modem with Tiscali broadbad
I think that I saw the answer to this printed in the Helproom section of PC Magazine some months ago, but cannot find it now among my back numbers.

Dipso 13:44 14 Feb 2007

I would normally have suggested looking for newer drivers or trying a powered USB hub but it looks like it's to do with the Sagem. click here A Google suggests the same click here

Steadfast 17:53 14 Feb 2007

Dipso
Thanks! That first link is indeed the one I thought I remembered reading before the problem started and it is exactly the same. The second link to the Dell forum suggests I should get my ADSL line tested for weak signal, but a new modem might cope better with that issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?