installing pc advisor mag program

2020 20:47 09 May 2009

Hi, im not sure where to post this so please advise if im in the wrong place. I have been trying to install PC Tools full program that i received with pc advisor. its from an old mag [dec08] but i didn't think that would matter. anyway its taken me ages to get it loaded and to the online regristration, whereupon it tells me that the promotional code is invalid. how can I get past this and benefit from the program which offered 1 years cover. I'm not expecting the full years cover but how come I'd lose it all just because i have left it some months before using it?
maybe its worth asking..is it worth installing anyway as it been a bit of a nightmare so far but I have went to all the trouble of uninstalling all my other protection.
thanks in advance
m

RickyC :-) 21:34 09 May 2009

Thanks for your posting on the site. The code changes each month, so you need to use the code which has been included in a more recent edition of the magazine. We need to change the codes regularly to ensure that only genuine PC Advisor readers are obtaining the free software. For that reason, I won't post the code on this site (and I ask that other forum users don't either).

I'll email the code directly to you, please contact me by email if you have problems using the promotional code which I'll send to you.

kind regards

Richard
Software Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?