installing b.t voyager without c.d

bedlington2 15:13 20 Jan 2008

i have bought a b.t voyager but do not have the installation disk
i have been on BTopenworld and have opened the driver
can anybody tell me where to go from there?

Technotiger 15:21 20 Jan 2008

If you download the driver to your desktop, you should then be able to click on the download to start the installation.

bedlington2 15:24 20 Jan 2008

i can open and save the files onto my p.c but when i double click them it simply opens them up and i do not know how to download or install

Technotiger 15:35 20 Jan 2008

The normal way to do this is to download the driver (from the BT site) to your desktop - you should then have an icon on the desktop which you click on to start the Installation procedure. Make sure you choose the correct download for your Voyager, then click on download, also make sure you download to the Desktop, it is then easy to find it.

click here

I would delete/remove what you have done, then start again.

bedlington2 15:39 20 Jan 2008

this link u sent me doe snot have the driver i need
the 1 i need is on click here

however wen i click this it simply opens as a folder and when i click the folder it opens lots of different files
please could you have a look for me

Technotiger 15:43 20 Jan 2008

Fine that's ok - just click on download for your particular one, but don't Open it, do as I explained above.

Technotiger 15:44 20 Jan 2008

Which one is yours - I will have a look ...

bedlington2 15:48 20 Jan 2008

the b.t voyager 210

100andthirty 15:49 20 Jan 2008

BT voyager is a brand that covers a multitude of products. If it's a wireless card/USB dongle or a modem, then you need exactly the right number to obtain the driver.

If it's a router, then you need nothing but instructions - use the BT site to download the instructions using the exact model number

bedlington2 15:50 20 Jan 2008

mine is a router but on that site when i click download it comes up with the option to open or save

Technotiger 15:52 20 Jan 2008

Well as I said - you Save it to your desktop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?