Installation/Unstallation problems

ykzn 12:15 15 Nov 2008

Hi all!

I tried to install my Canon SD1000's bundled software and the following message came up in the middle of installation:

"CameraWindow DC_DV Ver5.4.5 for ZoomBrowser EX cannot be installed on this computer. Check that the required software hs aleady been installed and that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.Installation has been stopped."

Now I am not sure if another person has previously installed/unstalled this software. Please provide me with all kinds of suggestion so as to remove this software.

I tried revo unstaller and your unstaller 2008 but both can't do anything to remove the leftovers of the software.

So, please, all advices and suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

User-1229748 12:22 15 Nov 2008

have you tried running ccleanerclick here

bluto1 14:54 15 Nov 2008

Have a look in Program Files on your 'c' disc to see if it's there. If it is then delete it.
Running ccleaner's uninstaller is usually best.

PA28 16:57 15 Nov 2008

Or the old way which usually works if a file has become corrupted along the way. Reinstall the whole package and then uninstall it.

PA28 16:58 15 Nov 2008

Sorry - just read your initial post again - that's what you wee trying to do in the first place. :-(

BODS 09:27 03 Feb 2009

After purchasing the above cd, installed as book/insructions,after a week of faults unable to update/migrator/backupetc tried to unstall the same 1/add/remove programs, 2/program owm unstall Iam still having problems can anyone tell me how to get rid of this. going to avg

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017