Inline frames on FrontPage

Bob Bob™ 19:49 21 Mar 2007

Hello,
I will try and explain this as best as I can, but I am not very experenced in web design.

Basically I run a multi page site and when a link needs to be changed it gets very annoying going through page after page to change them all.

So frames were brought to my attention, and I am having success with them starting from scratch with FrontPage templates, but for aesthetic reasons I would prefer it if I inserted frames in the cells of the tables on the old version of the site.

The problem I am having is getting the frames I inserted to "talk" to each other, so when I press a link in the frame I inserted to the link column of the page that page comes up in the main content frame I inserted.

As I said it will work fine when I use of the templates on FrontPage, but when I insert them into an existing page I cant get them to work.
How can this be done?

Thanks and regards
Rob

Bob Bob™ 23:25 21 Mar 2007

I found out anyway. I had to look in the hyperlink options and where the target frame was

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?