ink for lexmark1100

HOLLIE 18:20 03 Apr 2004

HI,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY A COMPATIBLE INK FOR A LEXMARK1100 ON-LINE AT AREASONABL PRICE

Gongoozler 18:38 03 Apr 2004

Try 7dayshop e.g. click here, but they will take about a week to arrive. Alternatively it is MUCH cheaper to refill your old cartridges e.g. click here.

PanMan 18:51 03 Apr 2004

Try click here they re-process cartridges so it saves any mess from trying to re-fill them. You can send your MT one back to them in a reply paid envelope included with the one you buy. For my HP940C they are less than 1/2 of HP prices.

PanMan 18:54 03 Apr 2004

Me again I just checked that my link worked Ok it does but the information given says they are out of stock. Could be worth giving them a ring.

dfghjkl 22:46 03 Apr 2004

i got a black refill for my x1130 mulitfunction.it is the 16 which is the larger than one issued with new machine.it cost £14.99 from tesco.it is remanufactured and branded TESCO.it is the cheapest shop i have seen (in my area)it is a fairly new printer and has chipped cartridges.i also did not have any emptys to refil and want to be able to run it dry before i change,so i needed a spare to hand.i hope there will be more options available when i need to renew next time.my ink low warning came on about 8 weeks ago and i must have printed out about 30 pages since and it is still printing fine .

spuds 23:04 03 Apr 2004

I find 7day shop a cheap supplier of Lexmark cartridges. You could also try here click here who may give you a special deal, if you contact them.

arricarry 23:56 03 Apr 2004
  Stuartli 08:53 04 Apr 2004

If you have a Safeway or Morrisons near you there's a special offer on JR inks (black or colour packs) which also include a bottle of cleaning flush.

The prices, if I remember rightly, are £7.99 and £11.99 respectively at Safeway and (probably) cheaper for the moment at Morrisons (we have both and the Safeway store is the first in the country to be converted to a Morrisons; work has already started).

It's much cheaper than buying one bottle of ink at a time and comes with sryinge etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone