[email protected]

pj123 17:14 03 Apr 2006

Just received an email from above. Is this genuine or a scam? It says I haven't won a competition for MeisterSinger watch competition.

I don't remember entering this competition but I have been given another chance to win again by clicking on the link in the email. All I have to do is email my name and address to info @meistersinger.co.uk The draw will take place on the 14th April 2006 and winners will be advised by email?

chrissaid 17:22 03 Apr 2006

Hi pj123,

It is a genuine email and should only have been sent to those people that entered the competition. I'll look into it to check you're on the list of people the entered and will post back to confirm.

Chris Said
PC Advisor

VoG II 17:27 03 Apr 2006

I didn't win either (same e-mail).

pj123 17:37 03 Apr 2006

chrissaid, thank you. Maybe I am getting senile?

chrissaid 18:20 03 Apr 2006

I've had a look and we did receive an entry from both of you, although as it was a couple of months back it may be you've forgotten about it since it only takes a quick click to enter!

sunny staines 18:24 03 Apr 2006

as vog

terryf 18:35 03 Apr 2006

I would prefer to get emails saying that I had won the watch, it ain't fair, I don't win the lottery either, nobody luvs me

SG Atlantis® 22:29 03 Apr 2006

If I remember right there was a big thread on this, ladies and gents watches/unisex watches, people complaining.

I got the email too, gonna enter the next one, though I never ever win.

Stuartli 23:46 03 Apr 2006

If I ever win the Lottery jackpot I know it will be the only week when about one and a half million others pick the same six numbers...:-(

Belatucadrus 01:52 10 Apr 2006

I got quite exited, yeah I've won !! opens mail, no I haven't.
Ho hum, now to persuade everybody else that the mails a scam and they mustn't enter under any circumstances.
Anything to improve my chances of a one handed watch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?