Info on software called XP Repair Pro

spuds 11:35 03 Jan 2006

I have been testing a product called XP Repair Pro from click here

Have you tried this software out, if so, what do you think, and is there a similar more reliable product available. The reason that I am requesting the information, is due to the 'large' amount of errors it as found on my computer, and I was wondering if these were more of a false than positive.

Hoping to start the New Year with a good clean-up :o)

spuds 14:39 03 Jan 2006

>Bump<

Shortstop 14:59 03 Jan 2006

Adding to my postings to see if this is any good. Program looks OK and seems to have testimonials supporting it, but like you I guess, this means nothing to me unless it is verified from a known source.

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:10 03 Jan 2006

The programme does nothing more thna Ccleaner click here and RegsrubXP click here These two are free and tried and tested. Save your money.

G

spuds 18:30 03 Jan 2006

G-- I already use CC and will now download Regsrub. Always looking for extra adventures in software testing :o)

Chris the Ancien 19:34 03 Jan 2006

Following the advice of GANDALF <|:-)> I have downloaded RegScrubXP. (I've been a CCleaner user for ages.)

I usually use RegSeeker; but I do like this 'new' scrubber. It seems quicker and more 'user-friendly'.

I shall run with this new scrubber for a while and see how I get on.

Thanks for the link GANDALF <|:-)>

Stuartli 19:35 03 Jan 2006

XP has its own built-in "Repair" feature - there are numerous threads on its use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017