INCREDIMAL AND ORANGE SUCH FRUSTRATION

sativa-joe 16:32 07 Jul 2008

i started off with Incredimail several years ago now,i initially was with Freeserve,this went to Wannadoo and is now Orange,at first everything was fine,no problems,BUT in the last few months i am now having rally bad problems,can someone pleaseeeeeeee help?.........
the laptop has had no change os settings etc by me,Incredimail report no problems and my account is set up properly,personally i think it's Orange,but here's the problem...
sometimes it ca take maybe 30-40 attempts at clicking send/receve to receive my mail (it usually send's 99.9% of the time with no problems),i keep getting this screen message....
-ERR [IN-USE] Unable to lock maildrop......
Orange have told me to re-set IE etc.etc,but i'm not sure,take Saturday for example,mail was coming in no problems at all without me clicking send/receive,it came in automatically just like it used to,i am getting very little help from orange but i think that is where the problems lies,first thing in the morning it comes in quite quickly,through the day i get fed up trying,later in the evening it gets better,it NEVER used to be like this,so any advice i would really,really appreciate it please,thanks in anticipation...PS sorry for the long post but i thought i would try to explain the problem fully....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?