Incredimail will not transfer email from Tiscali!!

spuds 10:06 02 Aug 2006

I have used Incredimail for ages, and in all that time there as been a few minor problems, which have easily been resolved.

Since Tiscali did some maintenance work on their server the other day, some people have been complaining about having difficulty in getting their email.

In my case, the transfer from Tiscali to Incredimail doesn't seem to be working, as it now states that it (Incredimail) doesn't recognize the domain username etc. Tried downloading Incredimail, and patching the problem, which as worked in the past, but this time, it hasn't worked.

Any suggestions gladly received.

FelixTCat 10:38 02 Aug 2006
  spuds 17:41 02 Aug 2006

FelixTCat-- Thanks for the response.

spuds 17:46 02 Aug 2006

Whoops, something went very funny then.The message was sent before I had completed it!.

Was going to add, that I have just returned, and the email messages from Tiscali have transfered through to Incredimail. Haven't done anything, so I will keep my eye on the situation.

Meshuga 19:59 02 Aug 2006

Hi spuds, there has been a lot of problems with mail from tiscali, I`ve had similar problems but it is ok this evening. Hope it stays that way. All due to their maintenance program aparrently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?