Incredimail trouble error message

Gayl 16:03 03 Oct 2007

Hi I'm new my name is Gayl and I have read your posts to another person who had the same error message as me, which is: Keylib error: #15 -> FILE MISSING. I tried to download a newer version,

I bring it up and then I automatically get that message critical error Keylib error: #15 -> FILE MISSING. So I can't even get into Incredimail. I did however one time get it to show me my whole inbox but when I click on a person's name it was a blank e mail. Can you help me or do I have to delete Incredimail and redo. I somehow don't think that will help cause I already have tried to put the newest IM build on and it still tells me the same error.

Thanks so much for your help

Gayl

mymate 16:14 03 Oct 2007

If i was you i would un install it then runCcleaner then install Incredimail again

mymate 16:15 03 Oct 2007

click here Ccleaner link

Technotiger 16:19 03 Oct 2007

Hi, and Welcome to the best Forum on the net ... In Incredimail go into tools, accounts, properties and then retype all your details. Restart pc and hopefully this should cure the problem.

Technotiger 16:30 03 Oct 2007

Also found this on another forum, from someone who had the same problem ...

... Problem fixed. I reinstalled on top of old programme without uninstalling and it loaded and operated. All e-mails intact.

Gayl 16:54 03 Oct 2007

I can't even get into IM, and if it does open up and I can get into it then when I click on it I get no response.
Thanks so much

Gayl

birdface 17:01 03 Oct 2007

Do what Mymate said.Delete it in Add Remove,Run C Cleaner ,Then reinstall it.

Gayl 04:48 05 Oct 2007

I want to Thank you so much for all your help. I downloaded the ccleaner and ran it but first deleted IM from my computer and then downloaded the new IM and so far it's working great, just did it tonight. Thank you so much for all your help, I can't express how much I appreciate you coming to help me out xxoo

What a great great place for us to come to for help. Thanks so much everyone.

Gayl

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?